This is probably the most important part of dentistry and medicine in general. It is much better to prevent a disease, than to carry out a long and costly treatment afterwards. An examination once a year would solve most of the problems, which we encounter daily in our practice. Unfortunately, most people think of a dentist, when they are already forced by pain. Then the treatment is complicated and long, and significantly more expensive. Tooth loss often occurs, which leads to even more serious problems, not to mention the waste of time and nerves.
Regular visits to everyone's dentist 6 months will save you a lot of worries and worries.
• cleaning tartar and plaque
• silanization – sealing deep fissures in children
• prevention of coronary heart disease
• in need – replacement of already old and unusable or poorly adapted obturations
• and others depending on the objective condition